Thursday, November 24, 2011

New FO: Winter Lace Gloves

My new winter set is complete! I finished the gloves which I frogged over and over again. I'm very pleased with them now. The pattern is not done yet, but it will be finished soon, as it is not a lot of work, and then I'll put it up for testing on ravelry. If your interested in testing, just leave a comment.



And as you might have noticed already, I'm changing the look of the weblog a little. I'm learning how to write HTML now and how to use photoshop, so I can do all the design myself. Although I do sometimes think that I'm doing more other things involved in the weblog/webshop than knitting, haha. But if you have any suggestions for the layout etc, please let me know!

4 comments:

  1. I would love to test those, they're lovely but I don't have very much time for knitting atm so I guess I wouldn't be much help :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thank you :) That's no problem. The pattern is not finished btw. I'll post when I put it up for testing, maybe it's more convenient then. But thanks anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finish on the gloves...Im' so impressed. I couldn't make them...I love the new site design..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! The site design is more work than I expected though... I'm still working on a easier to use pattern overview. I want to finish before Christmas.

    ReplyDelete